FPGA Demo available
AON1010 belongs to the highly optimized AONSens™ Neural Network cores for Voice and Audio recognition as well as other sensor applications.
The solution consists of:
- AON1010 AI processing engine delivered in Verilog RTL. The RTL IP is suitable for logic synthesis targeting ASIC products as well as FPGA.
- AON1010 AI software.
Voice control, Context detection and Sensor applications
– Always-on Multi-Wake-word detection
– On-device Voice command recognition (‘Music play’, ‘Music stop’, etc.)
– Ultra-Low power for always-listening voice-enabled applications
– Advanced voice activity detection
– Event detection
– Sensor Applications such as Human Activity Detection (‘Person Running’, ‘Person walking’, etc.)
High Accuracy in Noisy Conditions
– High accuracy in background noise and reverb. Speaker independent
– Robust to variabilities within user, between-user & in environment
– Scalable, detects multiple commands concurrently