AON1020™ belongs to the highly optimized AONSens™ Neural Network cores for Voice and Audio recognition as well as other sensor applications.
The solution consists of:
- AON1020™ AI processing engine delivered in Verilog RTL. The RTL IP is suitable for logic synthesis targeting ASIC products as well as FPGA.
- AON1020™ AI software.
Voice control, Context detection and Sensor applications
– Always-on Multi-Wake-word detection
– On-device Voice command recognition (‘Music play’, ‘Music stop’, etc.)
– Ultra-Low power for always-listening voice-enabled applications
– Adaptive voice activity detection
– Acoustic Event Detection (AED)
– Sensor Applications such as Human Activity Detection (‘Person Running’, ‘Person walking’, etc.)
High Accuracy in Noisy Conditions
– High accuracy in background noise and reverb. Speaker independent
– Robust to variabilities within user, between-user & in environment
– Scalable, detects multiple commands concurrently
At the edge super-low power, high accuracy wake-word, voice command, acoustic event detection, speaker id and sensor support
- The AON10xx IP is a super low-power and high accuracy AI processing engine for Wake Word, Voice Commands, Acoustic Event Detection, Speaker ID and Sensors.
- The AON10xx IP is part of the AONVoice™ processor family, AON’s application-specific edge AI processors for deep neural network inferencing at the edge. Unlike general purpose processors, DSPs and dedicated processors that rely on third party AI algorithms, AON’s processors optimize accuracy at super-low power by embedding proprietary, use-case specific neural network architecture and integrating tuned inference algorithms. AON processors also support training with a unique data augmentation tool.
- The AON10xx compact AI processing engine delivers the highest hit rate accuracy per microwatt available in the industry under real-world, noisy conditions.
- AON10xx Hardware IP can be integrated in a standalone chip or in a sensor, such as a microphone, allowing the Application Processor to stay in idle state during the always-on listening state.
- AONDevices also offers the SW algorithm AON10xx for porting to a third-party DSP for less power sensitive applications.