Your profile will be kept on file, and should a suitable position become available, we will reach out to explore potential opportunities with you.
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Science, Engineering or related field
Preferred Qualifications: MS, Electrical Engineering
- Proficient in RTL coding
- SOC architecture, design and verification
- Experience with implementing DSP blocks such as FIR and IIR
As a Machine Learning Engineer, you should meet the following requirements:
- Proficiency in MATLAB and Python programming
- Well-practiced with common data science libraries e.g. scikit-learn, numpy, pandas
- Experienced using a Deep Learning Framework e.g. PyTorch, Keras, Tensorflow
- Mature theoretical grasp of different neural networks
- Well-versed in signal processing concepts is desired but not required
- Skills in Data Structures and Algorithms is desired but not required
As an intern working for AONDevices, your responsibilities will include:
- Work with team members to develop and execute test plans
- Collect test samples to later run through machine learning algorithms
- Experience in Python is desired, but not required
- Be a proactive member of a start-up willing to take ownership of projects
AONDevices is seeking an experienced business development Director.
In this role, you will:
- Lead, identify and research potential customers and new business opportunities
- Develop and maintain customers relationships
- Negotiate contract terms with customers and communicate with stakeholders
- Manage the customer design business cycles
- Gather useful information from customer and competitor data
- Work closely with the team for long term plans based on achievement of business and financial goals and milestones.
- Make and give presentations to prospective customers and internal executives
- Maintain sales pipeline, provide monthly forecasts, and support internal operational and financial planning processes.
- Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree in business preferred
- 10+ years of experience in Sales, business development and/or marketing
- Preferably 5+ years of industry experience in Edge AI or Voice/Audio.