AONDevices specializes in ultra-low power AI algorithms and processing engines. Our initial focus is on voice and audio recognition for battery powered applications. AON is looking for Hardware, Algorithm Engineers, and Technical Marketing.
To apply for one of these positions, send us your resume at email@example.com
Technical Marketing and Sales Lead
We are looking for a high-performing technical marketing and sales lead to build our sales strategy and promote the organization internationally. The individual will work with a cross-functional team to ensure that the products that we bring to market are successful in a wide variety of customer engagements.
• Promote the organization and products
• Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
• Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
• Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
• Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our products.
• Collaborate with design teams to plan and develop technical datasheets
• Create and publish engaging content
• Support product launch activities and assist with Tradeshows, Conferences and Technical Sales Training or Channel Partner Training activities.
• BS/MS degree in business administration or a related field
• Technical Marketing background
• Minimum 10 years sales experience including planning and implementing sales strategies.
• Self-motivated and independent
• Newspaper reporting, publishing house editing or feature writing experience desirable
• Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit and sense of urgency. Must be resourceful, proactive and aggressive.
• Highly organized, detail-oriented and possessing a high level of integrity.
• Team player that works well in collaborative situations and start-up environments.
• Natural leadership skills and the ability to work with all teams in the company.
• Ability to travel international for customer and training meetings.
ASIC Digital Design Engineer
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Science, Engineering or related field
Preferred Qualifications: MS, Electrical Engineering
Proficient in RTL coding
SOC architecture, design and verification
Experience with implementing DSP blocks such as FIR and IIR
Machine Learning Algorithm Engineer
Proficiency in C/C++ and Python programming
Preferred Qualifications – Ph.D. in ML/AI
Hands-on experience on design of novel DL models
Familiar with CNN, DNN, RNN
TensorFlow and Keras
As an intern working for AONDevices, your responsibilities will include:
Work with team members to develop and execute test plans
Collect test samples to later run through machine learning algorithms
Experience in Python is desired but not required
Be a proactive member of a start-up willing to take ownership of projects